John Thibault wants to make it easy for people like you to change laws. John’s the author of How to Change a Law: The 7-Step Guide and the main dude involved with iLobby.co – a website where people like you can go to change a law. Is it dangerous letting people like you change a law so easily? Only time will tell. We talk with John about how to change a law, why the system is so messed up, and how easy it is to change a law with his new website iLobby.
Get John Thibault’s best-selling book FREE when you join our email list. Go here: http://bit.ly/2dtPrA3 (Don’t worry, we rarely send emails. Like, never.)
iLobby and John Thibault Topics
- Why should we care about lobbyists?
- Bad thing about lobbyists
- How to easily get your voice heard to change a law
- How much does it cost to change a law?
- Who helped create ilobby.co?
- Beating Barack Obama’s book on Amazon
- 7-Day Challenge
iLobby and John Thibault Links
Get The eBook FREE
FREE Bonus and Resources
- Getting Started With iLobby
- Debate Writer’s Guide
- Debate Worksheet Template.pdf
- Debate Worksheet Template.doc
- How To Change a Law – eBook
- Intern Info