Steve Aukstakalnis (Awk-sta-call-niss) is an author, research scientist, instructor, and consultant to government and industry in the area of Augmented and Virtual Reality. We talk with Steve about using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in hospitals, court rooms, and helping soldiers with PTSD.
Download the MP3
(right-click, Save As)
Subscribe on iTunes
Steve Aukstakalnis Topics
- why is augmented reality on the tips of our tongues?
- existing applications of augmented and virtual reality
- hospitals and surgeons using virtual reality right now
- virtual reality movies
- virtual porn
- the dismounted soldier virtual reality in military
- schools using virtual reality
- treating Alzheimer’s, dementia, post traumatic stress syndrome with virtual reality
Steve Aukstakalnis Links
- Click the image below to check out Steve’s book:
Also In This Episode
- legend of Marty the Party
3 thoughts on “Steve Aukstakalnis Practical Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality | CB188”
Any chance of a transcript?
We would love to! But we’ve never done that before. We are going to look into it for you and see what we can come up with. -Chris
Thanks, Chris. I know podcasts are all the thing but I just find transcripts easier.